Zone3 Women’s Aspire Wetsuit
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. In 2013 the Aspire also achieved a higher score rating than any other wetsuit tested throughout the year. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid transitions.
1. Years of research and development have resulted in an even better ladies specific suit. Since 2007, Zone3 have organised hundreds of demo sessions with all levels of swimmer to improve the fit further.
2. The ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men’s version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
3. Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
4. Aqua dynamic coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
5. Extensive research and development on the panel design and fabric thicknesses ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
6. Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke, ensure maximum reach and to conserve energy.
7. The wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of violet, graphite and our signature purple cuffs makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
8. Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5 second record!?
9. 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
10. Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Zone3 Aspire is one of the highest rated wetsuits within the industry and among the public. As the reviews say: “….this makes swimming in the Aspire every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.”
Whereas a lot of other brands seem to be increasing their prices, we’re pleased to say that the Aspire will be kept the same in 2015 which really makes it a great option for any level of swimmer, from novice to elite. We urge you to talk to anybody who has swum in the Aspire to help explain what makes this product stand out from the rest.